Interdisciplinary research consultants –US (id:rc-US) is part of a consortium led by Segura consulting that has just been awarded the “Helping Access Basic Infrastructure Technical Assistance and Training” (HABITAT) Indefinite Quantity Contract (IDIQ).
The goal of HABITAT is to provide access to short- and long-term technical services, training, and capacity-building related to improving urban and local governance in the following five functional areas:
– Improved urban and local government public service delivery with an emphasis on transportation, water, and sanitation.
– Improved autonomy, transparency, responsiveness, and accountability of urban and local governments.
– The enhanced ability of urban and local governments to adapt to climate change, improve environmental management practices and pollution control systems.
– Improved urban and local government disaster preparedness, response, and recovery.
– Improved urban and local government finance, creditworthiness, and borrowing.